The New Media landscape offers us unparalleled access to information. This can be great for research, at our finger tips are now all kinds of fantastic resources with which aid our faith development. There is however a danger in simply finding information which simply affirms what we want to believe.
June 1, 2011
New Media, Authority and Information
I am an author and speaker who specialises in interpreting popular culture from a Christian viewpoint. I am the Senior Leader of Red Church based in Box Hill, Melbourne. As well as being the creative director of Uber Ministries. View all posts by marksayers
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 1st, 2011 at 3:05 pm and posted in Culture, Faith. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
I am author and speaker who specializes in interpreting popular culture from a Christian viewpoint.
Bordertown: Free Online Novel
New Book: The Vertical Self
Book: The Trouble With Paris
DVD: The Trouble With Paris
- Iraqi Christians are raped, murdered and driven from their homes – and the West is silent via @Telegraph fw.to/2hNwlcN 18 hours ago
- Alain de Botton and the mock Mass buff.ly/1ofZXud 1 week ago
- "Just as faith is a principle of understanding, so obedience must be a principle of freedom." Henri de Lubac 1 week ago
- It's really worth following my friend @andrewshamy blog - He always has great things to say. buff.ly/1ofZMPA 2 weeks ago
- Looking around after 22 years in full time ministry, it is not the popular nor the talented who survive, but the humble, and the faithful. 2 weeks ago