The New Media landscape offers us unparalleled access to information. This can be great for research, at our finger tips are now all kinds of fantastic resources with which aid our faith development. There is however a danger in simply finding information which simply affirms what we want to believe.
June 1, 2011
New Media, Authority and Information
I am an author and speaker who specialises in interpreting popular culture from a Christian viewpoint. I am the Senior Leader of Red Church based in Box Hill, Melbourne. As well as being the creative director of Uber Ministries. View all posts by marksayers
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 1st, 2011 at 3:05 pm and posted in Culture, Faith. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
I am author and speaker who specializes in interpreting popular culture from a Christian viewpoint.
Bordertown: Free Online Novel
New Book: The Vertical Self
Book: The Trouble With Paris
DVD: The Trouble With Paris
- RT @Tim_Hein: The contradiction at the heart of modern society is the condemnation of injustice, alongside the continuous denial of moral a… 11 hours ago
- "A sense of guilt is man's greatest asset. Sin is always concrete, and repentance commands unique and powerful words." Nadezhda Mandelstam 17 hours ago
- I am looking forward to coming the US to speak at @Sentralized conference in Dallas this September. Early Bird ends soon... 2 days ago
- Absent fans get robots to do cheering bbc.co.uk/news/technolog… 6 days ago
- Iraqi Christians are raped, murdered and driven from their homes – and the West is silent via @Telegraph fw.to/2hNwlcN 1 week ago