The New Media landscape offers us unparalleled access to information. This can be great for research, at our finger tips are now all kinds of fantastic resources with which aid our faith development. There is however a danger in simply finding information which simply affirms what we want to believe.
June 1, 2011
New Media, Authority and Information
I am an author and speaker who specialises in interpreting popular culture from a Christian viewpoint. I am the Senior Leader of Red Church based in Box Hill, Melbourne. As well as being the creative director of Uber Ministries. View all posts by marksayers
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 1st, 2011 at 3:05 pm and posted in Culture, Faith. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
I am author and speaker who specializes in interpreting popular culture from a Christian viewpoint.
Bordertown: Free Online Novel
New Book: The Vertical Self
Book: The Trouble With Paris
DVD: The Trouble With Paris
- RT @PetersonDaily: The life of faith cannot be lived in general or by abstractions. 1 day ago
- RT @johnmarkcomer: An immature leader cannot grow a mature church. 2 days ago
- Ordinary faith vs The next big thing buff.ly/1nR5BHV 2 days ago
- "The creativity celebrated by startupism blurs the old distinction between Creator and creature." buff.ly/1ww8ZZu 3 days ago
- RT @Jonathan_Dodson: Check out @connellyben @bobrobertsjr new book on mission: amzn.to/1rwsThJ Related resources at http://t.co/6DP6… 3 days ago