The New Media landscape offers us unparalleled access to information. This can be great for research, at our finger tips are now all kinds of fantastic resources with which aid our faith development. There is however a danger in simply finding information which simply affirms what we want to believe.
June 1, 2011
New Media, Authority and Information
I am an author and speaker who specialises in interpreting popular culture from a Christian viewpoint. I am the Senior Leader of Red Church based in Box Hill, Melbourne. As well as being the creative director of Uber Ministries. View all posts by marksayers
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 1st, 2011 at 3:05 pm and posted in Culture, Faith. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
I am author and speaker who specializes in interpreting popular culture from a Christian viewpoint.
Bordertown: Free Online Novel
New Book: The Vertical Self
Book: The Trouble With Paris
DVD: The Trouble With Paris
- If you are in Oz, Daily Light - the Easter doco my friend @gracieliltweet made - is airing at 6.30am on Channel 7 on Easter Sunday morning. 18 hours ago
- The mocking, the scarlet robe, the crown of thorns; Christ suffers the ironic mock coronation that we humans who wish to be gods deserved. 1 day ago
- RT @His_Grace: #EasterMeans the single event by which and through which we apprehend and understand our meaning, significance and purpose. 1 day ago
- RT @ahc: Three days. As you wash, watch, drowse, wake, follow at a distance, deny, cry, wait, and wonder— may you know Cross and Life in f… 1 day ago
- "Apathy, selfishness & complacency blossom everywhere in the world except at the cross. There these noxious weeds shrivel and die" J. Stott 2 days ago